Northforge Innovations provides software consulting and development services to companies that develop products for network infrastructure and security. We focus on the acceleration, security, and accuracy of data packets. Our employees have a direct impact on bringing new technology to market and enabling success for our customers. Northforge provides a multi-cultural working environment focused on learning and continuous improvement. You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, improve your technical and personal skills and work on a variety of projects at Northforge. We offer competitive salaries and benefits while we have fun streaming new ideas and products to the world.
Northforge is looking for an individual familiar with the development of network applications. The developer will design, implement and troubleshoot networking software. The environment will be Java on Linux.
The ideal candidate will have a BSc in Computer Science or Engineering with at least 5 year experience in the following skills.
- Development experience with core Java (Java 8 preferred) in a Linux environment
- Experience in networking protocols or network management
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment with local and remote team members
- Ability to learn fast
- C++ or Python programming
- Knowledge or experience in ONOS or ODL as SDN controllers
- Knowledge in Yang and NETCONF
- Knowledge in Restful web services
Personal Soft Skills:
- Effective oral and written communications
- Great people skills and an ability to work directly with customers
- Results oriented
- Responsive and with a sense of urgency
- Quick to learn new technical concepts at a high level
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and organize tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently
Education and Experience:
- BSc in Computer Science or Engineering
If you have the required skills please complete our online job application below:
All Northforge Job Openings