Procera Networks Selects Northforge Innovations to Provide Software Development Services
Ottawa, ON – April 19, 2017 – Northforge Innovations, Inc., an expert software consulting and development company, today announced that Procera Networks, Inc., the global subscriber experience company, has selected Northforge for an Authorized Development Collaborator for its Pro-ID family of Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Engines that provide application recognition for OEMs.
Northforge Innovations will be working with Procera Networks on its Network Application Visibility Library (NAVL), a next-generation DPI software engine that uses a combination of deep packet and deep flow inspection techniques to accurately identify today’s most common applications including Mobile, Social Networking, P2P, Instant Messaging, File Sharing, Enterprise and Web 2.0 applications.
With offices in Ottawa, Ontario and Montreal, Quebec, and Israel, Northforge Innovations gives Procera Network a software development collaborator in compatible time zones, language and work culture, making it easier for Procera’s engineering and sales teams in the U.S. and Sweden to communicate and develop high quality software development.
“Not only have we had positive prior experience with Northforge Innovations, we selected Northforge because they have experience in NAVL, high performance packet processing, and in the OEM products that use NAVL,” said Lyndon Cantor, CEO of Procera Networks. “For us, good proximity to our sales teams and customers, plus the Sweden and U.S. engineering teams is key to supporting the market needs. Northforge’s technology expertise in packet processing gives them the ability to support the engineering team and customer as needed.”
“We’re looking forward to growing our relationship and partnership with Procera Networks as their software development and engineering support for their Pro-ID (NAVL) family of products,” said Brenda Pastorek, president and chief operating officer of Northforge Innovations. “Our expertise in their NAVL technology, our years of overall industry experience and the close location to our strong team makes us the perfect match for Procera Networks.”
About Northforge Innovations
Northforge Innovations is an expert software consulting and development company focused on advancing the speed, security, and intelligence of the communications infrastructure. We help customers bring innovation and quality to their network infrastructure and network security products and services. For more information, visit www.gonorthforge.com.
More Northforge News
- Northforge Innovations, Wind River and Fulbright Canada Team to Launch Computer Science STEM Program for Youth September 6, 2017 — Read More >
- Northforge Innovations Collaborates with Broadcom to Provide StrataDNX™ Software Development Services July 19, 2017 — Read More >
- Procera Networks Selects Northforge Innovations to Provide Software Development Services April 19, 2017 — Read More >
- Northforge Innovations Expands its Network Infrastructure Software Development Services with Addition of New Subsidiary in Israel January 30, 2017 — Read More >
- Northforge and CATAAlliance Calls for Return to Three-Year Work Permits for Temporary Technology Workers to Help Ease Industry Skill Shortage April 4, 2016 — Read More >