Northforge is an established technology development company specializing in all areas of network management from element management systems to software and applications development across virtually every technical platform. We’ve literally worked on hundreds of development projects.
One of the reasons we have a successful track record built upon years of successful project experience is due, in large part, to our advanced collaboration mode. Northforge collaborates with you to identify your product and project goals; whether that’s developing and introducing a new software product, or augmenting engineering and development services for products that are already in production.
Working as an integrated part of your development team, we can perform all of the roles and fill your gaps to create an efficient and effective development process. From assessing the market and product requirements, creating a functional specification, software prototype, architecture, design, coding, unit integration, system integration, testing, quality assurance, field-testing all the way through to documentation, training, and support.
Mobile Application Development Services
The combination of mobile devices (e.g. Smartphones, Tablets) and mobile applications is revolutionizing the way consumers and professionals interact. Northforge’s knowledge of user technical expectations, graphical user interface (GUI) design, testing capabilities, voice communications, and data communications gives us an edge in the development of mobile applications. As user demands for mobile applications surges, so does demand for our services.
Technical Expertise in Mobile Applications Development
Our extensive technical skills and knowledge are valuable assets at your service if you need to outsource product development of mobile applications.
As mobile devices offering varying functionality continue to address diverse market needs, Northforge’s technology expertise is transferable. Working with Northforge to develop applications paves the path forward no matter the mobile device.
- Mobile Application Development Platforms: iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Google Android. Symbian
- Software Developer Kits (SDK): Apple, RIM, Windows, Android, Symbian
- Operating Systems (OS): iPhone 2.x/3.x, Android 1.x/2.x, BlackBerry 4,2 – 5.0, Linux, Windows 9x/2000/CE/ME/NT/XP/Vista/7/Mobile/Pocket PC
- Programming Languages and Frameworks: Java, J2EE (JSP, EJB, RMI, JavaMail, JMS, Servlets), Swing, Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET, C#, VB, .NET), PHP, .Net Compact Framework
- Application Platforms and Web Servers: MQ Series, Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, Apache Server, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, J2M3
- Markup Languages: HTML/DHTML, XHTML, XML/XSLT, XSL
- Scripting Languages: AJAX, Java Script, VB Script, Flash Action Script, Perl
- Rich Internet Applications: Adobe Flash/Action Scripting, Adobe Flex
- Communications: SOAP, SSL
- Technical Expertise Specific to iPhone: X-Code (Integrated Development Environment (IDE)), Interface Builder, Accelerometer, XML Parsing (Using NSXML Parser), Cocoa Framework and its layers
- Technical Expertise Specific to Android: Android graphics library
Northforge Innovations develops for all mobile OS platforms; iOS, Blackberry, Android, Windows