Northforge Innovations Collaborates with Broadcom to Provide StrataDNX™ Software Development Services
Ottawa, ON – July 19, 2017 – Northforge Innovations Inc., an expert software consulting and development company, today announced that Broadcom Limited(NASDAQ:AVGO), a leading designer, developer and global supplier of a broad range of analog and digital semiconductor connectivity solutions, has selected Northforge as a Broadcom Authorized Development Collaborator (ADC) for StrataDNX™ line of switch system-on-chip (SoC) devices.
Under this agreement, Northforge is servicing Broadcom’s customers of the new StrataDNX products which are among the industry’s most highly integrated devices. Each device provides high performance carrier-grade packet processing, an integrated hierarchical traffic manager, external packet buffers with enhanced buffer management and advanced packet processing with expandable tables.
“With customer interest in StrataDNX devices rapidly growing, our collaboration with Northforge enables more customers to receive the expert support they need to succeed with their products,” said Oozie Parizer, senior director, Switch Products Group for Broadcom. “Northforge’s years of experience in network communications gives our customers the expertise, scalability, and close proximity to StrataDNX-trained engineers.”
The Northforge team for StrataDNX devices has been trained by Broadcom’s application engineers and work side-by-side with the Broadcom engineers at facilities in Canada and Israel, giving them access to Broadcom’s StrataDNX and Dune product line experts. Northforge’s services for Broadcom’s customers include: system hardware architecture and design review, software architecture and design spec review, support hardware bring-up plans, and SDK integration support. The majority of Northforge’s development is done at its North American headquarters and with an expanded team in Israel, to provide time-zone compatibility within the reach of global technical experts.
“Given our close collaboration with Broadcom, our service level commitment is unparalleled,” said Brenda Pastorek, president and chief operating officer of Northforge Innovations. “Our expertise in DNX and switching fabric support, allows us to provide rapid response to issues and reduce customer design cycles to bring the benefit of the StrataDNX ecosystem to their customers’ projects, and can increase support levels as needed.”
About Northforge Innovations
Northforge Innovations is an expert software consulting and development company focused on advancing the speed, security, and intelligence of the communications infrastructure. We help customers bring innovation and quality to their network infrastructure and network security products and services. For more information, visit www.gonorthforge.com.
More Northforge News
- Northforge Innovations, Wind River and Fulbright Canada Team to Launch Computer Science STEM Program for Youth September 6, 2017 — Read More >
- Northforge Innovations Collaborates with Broadcom to Provide StrataDNX™ Software Development Services July 19, 2017 — Read More >
- Procera Networks Selects Northforge Innovations to Provide Software Development Services April 19, 2017 — Read More >
- Northforge Innovations Expands its Network Infrastructure Software Development Services with Addition of New Subsidiary in Israel January 30, 2017 — Read More >
- Northforge and CATAAlliance Calls for Return to Three-Year Work Permits for Temporary Technology Workers to Help Ease Industry Skill Shortage April 4, 2016 — Read More >