IDS/IPS: Depth of Experience
Northforge’s experts in network security are showing their chops in Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) to many communications companies. In one example, Northforge is providing an IDS system to a global provider of SBCs.
The proof of concept for the project is to develop security applications which will work with their Session Border Controller (SBC) is now being demonstrated to potential customers.
The focus on the project is on DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) where Northforge integrated an Intrusion Detection System to detect abnormal traffic patterns by raising alarms to another application which then takes action.
Besides our strong expertise and years of experience in DDoS, IDS and IPS, we bring experience in Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and broad understanding of protocols, traffic, patterns and packet classifications. Learn more about Northforge’s Network Security solutions >
More Expert Stories
- Broadcom SDK — L.G., Technical Team Lead — Read More
- Broadcom Trident II+ Switch — M.R., Software Developer — Read More
- Deep Traffic Monitoring Technology — C.C., Software Designer — Read More
- Network Security Technology — J.S., Senior Software Engineer — Read More
- Secure Service Sharing Technology — F.L., Software Developer — Read More