Industry: Network Communications, Telecommunications
Type: full time
Experience: 10 years in Business Development
Location: Boston or Silicon Valley preferable; all great candidates in the US will be considered
Northforge Innovations provides software consulting and development services to companies that develop network communications products for cloud network infrastructure, media systems, and network security. Our employees have a direct impact on bringing new technology to market and enabling success for our customers. Northforge provides a multi-cultural working environment focused on learning and continuous improvement. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our customers, learn new technologies, improve your technical and personal skills and work with a variety of projects at Northforge. We offer competitive salaries and benefits while we have fun streaming new ideas and products to the world.
Northforge is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our growing and dynamic team of professionals. We provide Account Management for existing customers as well as developing new ones. A successful candidate will also be able to ferret out new opportunities at existing customers and grow our installed base.
This position requires about 50% travel, to both internal and customer sites within North America/Canada. Join us!
- Must be both hunter and farmer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong influencing and negotiation
- Experience working with all levels in a corporation (from Manager to CTO)
- Technical background (ideally electronics, networking or computer science)
- Broad Telecom experience including Switching, Data, protocols, VoIP, Wireless, Network management, Network Processors, and Cloud technologies.
- Needs the right personality to work with both internal and external customers in a rapid-paced, start-up environment
Personal Soft Skills:
- Highly flexible and adaptable personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Self-starter who is able to learn new skills rapidly
- Patience balanced with a sense of urgency (we have a long sales cycle = need for patience; yet we need to keep moving from stage to stage = sense of urgency)
Education and Experience:
BS/BA and 10+ years of experience in customer facing roles, with at least 5 years in Business Development
If you have the required skills please complete our online job application below:
All Northforge Job Openings